Clay Stop motion animation
- Have talent of making handmade items with various materials: clay, lego, paper,…
- Love cartoons and have a dream of working in the field of cartoon production
FEATURES OF THIS COURSE:
- This course is designed to have short duration and be practical so that learners can have have enough knowledge about the whole production process in Sconnect.
- From make characters, draw background, to apply 12 principles of animation and practice.
- Overview of what a props specialist have to do
- Principles of create and arrange background
- Principles of making characters
- The standards of using colors according to each scene
- The standards of a suitable background
- Ways of using colors to express the emotion in each scene
- Setup light and camera
- Drawing characters
- Making character bones with special tools
- Shaping characters with clay and creating joints.
- Creating complete characters for animation stage
- Learning how to shape the expressions of characters
- Various kinds of emotions: happy, scary, crying, suprising, angry, …
- How to change the emotions of characters
- 12 principles of animation (which ones are often used in making stop motion cartoon)
- Practice applying basic principles in animation
- Understand the logic of animation
- The aims of activities which animators want to show audiences
- Principles of animation
- Know and apply the strong points of each kind of angles
- Make a cartoon according to a script
WHAT WOULD YOU RECEIVE IN THIS COURSE?
- Knowledge and skills which a Stop Motion animator must have
- Dedicated guidance from teachers and mentors of Sconnect Academy
- Career guidance after completing the course
Register for a course at Sconnect Academy: Register
Stop motion animation product of students: Click